- Grand Prix and Voiturette Racing
- Formule Libre
- Historic Formula Junior and F3 500cc & 1000cc
- British Hill Climb Championship
- Crystal Palace
- Formula 5000
- US Racing
- Formula 3
- FIA Formula 4
- UK Formula 4 66-76
- National Formulae (1950’s)
- South African F1
- A History of Connaught
The FORMULA ONE REGISTER is dedicated to the collection, preservation and publication of data on single-seater motor racing.
Our books strive to be a complete record of the formula or era covered, based on exhaustive archives and research:
- every race run to the formula, not just championship rounds
- full results and retirements
- entry lists including non-starters
- chassis numbers (where known)
Our Customers include authors, owners, museums and serious researchers in to motor racing history. The books provide a convenient resource that saves time and effort when researching.
Customers should note that we generally do not include photographs as we feel there are many other books that cover this aspect.
In addition to our books, we keep extensive records of other formulae such as Formula Junior & Formula 3. Copies of our records are available – see the Print to Order section
We are always pleased to receive additions and corrections.
FROM 1st JANUARY 2021 BOOKS SENT TO THE EU WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE CUSTOMER’S NATIONAL V.A.T.
IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY THIS ON DELIVERY PLUS ANY ADMINISTRATION FEE.